Kira Cao

EDCI337

Interacted to the multimedia learning

From this course, I hope to get exposed to new ways of learning. I have never posted the weekly blog and get comments before. I think it is a good way of online study, it enhances the interaction between teachers and students. What I am unsure of is will the video representation get higher marks than words?

To the question, in my opinion, Rich’s son playing a web-based game is interactive and multimedia learning. When I was learning  AE322, we used Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Animation, and so on. After every assignment, we will be presented about how we did these works online and get students’ feedback. This way enhanced my interest in this course and improved my ability to operate the software. Good feedback could increase my confidence.

I learned a Chinese traditional instrument before, it named Guzheng. It was about ten years ago. I went to the teacher’s house once a week. At that time we only learn the skills from communication and hand-on. Even now music can be synthesized electronically, I still miss playing Guzheng with my hands.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/94927504633951709