Kira Cao

EDCI337

Feedback of the Hsien-wen Kuo (Louise), Leland Savellano and Manny Rathor’s blog

Blog 3-Multimedia Design for Learning

Louise summarized multimedia learning very well. I like how he describes what is it and the weakness. The video example of how he did succeed in the past Powerpoint Presentation very attractive. The video is interesting and makes me want to know more about his presentation. He follows the modality and contiguity principles which are combined pictures or videos with text and those resources stay close.

One thing I wonder that he could approve is video editing. He can add beginning, ending, and more transitions in the editing video. I think the Pre-training Principle could help you improve the blog. Like, introduce what is editing the video for, not just put the video along.

What does a Multimedia Lesson Plan bring?

After I read Leland’s blog, I like how he explained the relationship between educators and learners. He achieved Redundancy Principle and Coherence Principle. His images correspond to his text. One thing I wonder that he can discuss more multimedia principles that relate to videos with popup informational text boxes and embedded multiple-choice questions would be better.

https://manny97.opened.ca/category/multimedia/edci337-project/

I agree with Manny how he discussed the positive and negative parts of the learning plan and he also explained well the multimedia principles that relate to videos with popup informational text boxes and embedded multiple-choice questions. He used Pre-training Principle and Voice Principle that I could easily understand in the HP5 video he provides after I watched the previous ‘how to making trap beat video’. I wonder if he can add multiple choice question in the H5P video would be wonderful.