Kira Cao

EDCI337

Classification and application of the flowers

For this assignment, I choose to update the PowerPoint presentation. Last time, I was talking too much but with fewer slides. So I added more slides to help me introduce. I made the video to the H5P video because I asked some questions in my presentation and H5P video could do those questions immediately and get feedback. In the video, I used my voice and talked like a conversation that follows the Voice Principle and Dialogue because people learn better with human voice rather than the machine voice. The original video does not have the background music and does not have many pictures. In the new H5P video I follow the Coherence Principle, added the music and pictures. People can learn better with pictures and print text.

The PowerPoint slide should be clear, short and have highlights. In the past video, I talked a lot which were not on the PowerPoint. Then I put that information as pictures or highlight statements in the slides. So that when learners reading my slides but did not pay attention to what I am saying, they will not miss the important information.

Overall, I am satisfied with the final video. It follows the multimedia principles and PowerPoint Presentation principles. It is a complete video on instructional flower arrangement and I am interested to make the derivative video in the future.